Birla Planetarium is located in Naubat Pahad close by Birla Mandir. Here you can see shows related to stars and solar system. Cameras are not allowed inside the planetarium.
I found this description written on a board outside the Planeterium with the title: B. M. Birla Science center
- Title of the Show: Chandrayan’s Voyage of discovery
- Duration: 35 minutes
- English: 11.30 am, 4 pm and 6 pm.
- Telugu: 12.15 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm, 6.45 pm and 8.15 pm (optional)
- Hindi: 7.30 pm
- Entry fee: Rs. 35 per head.
- Children below five years of age are not allowed inside the planetarium.
- Planetarium is closed on last Thursday of the month and till 3 pm on 2nd and last Friday of the month for maintenance.
- Timings: 10.30 am to 8 pm.
- Entry fee: Rs. 25
- Combined ticket for planetarium and museum: Rs. 50 per head.
Nirmala Birla gallery of modern art:
- Timings: 10.30 am to 6 pm
- Entry fee: Rs. 10 per head.