- Brass and bronze items:
- Kitchen wooden articles: Scoop ladle, giant ladle (huttu), churners, pestle
- Chwangeda flat disc, vermicelli perforated presser:
- Metal articles: Water containers, tumblers:
- Kodava’s articles: Kodavas are a unique ethnic minority of South Karnataka.
- Dasayya: Dasayya belongs to the sect of Vaishnava orthodoxy. He is seen blowing his conch-shell or Bhanki beating jagate on one hand, holding Garudagambha (Garuda-pillar) on the other; stands at the threshold of Bhaktas (or devotees) uttering the holy name of “Govinda” and receives offerings in his bowl called Bhavanasi or Gopala bowl.