Shilpamala or Sculpture Court has a collection of stones dating back to a period more than one thousand two hundred years.
There is a Siddivinayaka temple inside Shilpamala:
Sculptures in Shilpamala:
- Hero-Sathi Stone, 1500 AD, Sugutur, Kolar district:
- Parshwanatha Tirthankara, 1400 AD, Kalya, Magadi Tq, Bangalore district:
- Janardana, 1300-1400 AD, Byrapatna, Channapatna, Bangalore (rural) district:
- Emblem of Shiva, 1000 AD, Sugutur, Kolar district:
- Nandi, 1400 AD, Kambalu, Nelamangala Tq, Bangalore (rural) district: