- Vishwakarma, 19th-20th century AD, Kanakapura Tq, Bangalore (rural) district:
- Hero-Sathi Stone, 1500 AD, Sugutur, Kolar district:
- Cattle theft, 1600 AD, Sugutur, Kolar district:
- Anjaneya, 1700 AD, Hanumapuradoddi, Bangalore (rural) district:
- Ranganatha, 14th-15th century AD, Kanakapura Tq, Bangalore (rural) district:
- Halasuru chariot: Halasuru chariot was a part of Someshwara Temple in Bangalore , which has significant historical importance. As the chariot was slightly damaged due to a fire accident and was considered inauspicious for puja it was abandoned. The chariot thus discarded was brought here in its full form, restored and preserved for its beautiful and delicate carvings.
- Cannon, Kumbathi, Hosanagara Tq, Shimoga district: