- Gate at the entrance of Odegal Basti:
- Ancient inscriptions:
- A small temple:
- Odegal Basti: The Odegal basti is so-called because of the stone props against its basement. It is the only Trikutachala (triple shrine) temple at Shravanabelagola. Built of granite blocks it is impressive for the commanding position it occupies. All the pillars in the main hall are circular in shape and the outer walls are very simple. In the 3 sanctums are beautiful images of Tirthankara carved in schist. The temple is datable to 14th century AD. In literary works the temple is known as Trikuta Basadi.
- Sri Shanthinatha Tirthankara:
- Sri Adinatha Tirthankara:
- Sri Neminatha Tirthankara: