- Siddhara Basti: The outer Prakara (195×125) was erected during the time of Mysore Wodeyars (17th-18th century). The Sidhhanta basti as its southeast corner was built in the 14th century. It is notable for the two commemorative columns in the hall than for the image enshrined in the sanctum. These columns were erected in 1398 and 1432 in honor of saint Panditharadhya and Srtamuni respectively. The text of the second memorial was composed by Mangaraja, a famous Kannada poet. The Wodeyar mantapa on the western corner has a column, which has a donative record. One portion of this record tells how mortgaged property of the temple got redeemed by the initiative of the Mysore king Chamaraja Wodeyar in 1634 AD. The other portion mentions the grants made for the upkeep of this center by king Dodda Krishnaraja Wodeyar in the 18th century.
- Sri Sidda Bhagawan Tirthankara:
- Gullekayi Ajji mantapa: An image of immense legendary interest is found in this mantapa. Its open ground floor consists of 5 pillars, an inscription and an image of the old lady (Gullekayi Ajji). The upper floor enshrines a Yaksha image. The large central pillar was cut out of a boulder in the 12th century. An inscription at its base names it as Manasthambha. The pillar and the Yaksha image were caused to have been made by minister Baladeva of early 12th century. The inscription column was placed against the central pillar in 1422 AD by Irugappa Dandanayaka. It mentions the gifts made by this general to Gommata. The image of Gullekayi Ajji wears a blouse and a pleated saree. According to a local legend, Yakshi Padmavathi transformed herself into an old woman to humble the pride of Chavundaraya.
- Sri Kushmandini Devi: