- Designed and developed by National Aerospace laboratories, Bangalore, India.
- All composite light aircraft ideal for AB-initio training, sport and hobby flying.
- Day-Night flying capability with lightening protection
- Certified by DGCA under FAR 23 via JAR-VLA
- Total number of flying hours logged: 500 hours
- Power Plant: Rotax 914F3 ( Turbo charged engine with 100 BHP maximum continuous power @ 5500 RPM and 115 BHP at 5800 RPM
- Propeller: Two bladed, constant speed HOFFMANN propeller of 1730 mm dia.
- Length: 7.6 m (25 feet)
- Span: 10.47 m (34.35 feet)
- Empty weight: 550 Kg
- All up weight: 750 Kg
- Usable fuel: 85 liters
- Useful load: 200 Kg
- Stall speed with 20 deg flap: 47 KIAS
- Max cruise speed: 96 KIAS
- Max Rate of climb: 650 ft/m
- Endurance: 4 hrs
- Landing distance: 1770 feet
- Takeoff distance: 1355 feet