Model of Jaguar Fighter:
Model of Vampire:
Model of Light observation Helicopter (LOH):
- Envisaged as replacement for Cheetah and Chetak.
- Major roles to be day or night reconnaissance and surveillance.
- Configuration similar to ALH but smaller and lighter with shorter tail-boom and ducted tail rotor.
- Bearing-less main rotor, construction mainly of composites.
- Glass cockpit, health and usage monitoring system
- Landing Gear: Twin skids, but provision for wheel type.
- Power Plant: One 746 KW (1000 HP) Turbomeca TM 333-2B2 turbo shaft.
- Accommodation: Up to 7 persons including pilot(s).
- Avionics: Radar: Weather Radar standard
- Main rotor dia: 11.40 m
- Fuselage length: 10.355 m
- Max width: 1.6 m
- Tailplane Span: 2.50 m
- Height over tail-fin: 4.185 m
- Skid track: 2.10 m
- Max Payload: 600 Kg
- Max takeoff weight: 2600 kgs
- Max cruising Speed: 240 Kmph
- Range with mas fuel: 650 Kms.
- Service ceiling: 7,000 m
- Hovering ceiling IGE: 3,000 m
- Endurance: 4 hrs