- Designed and developed by HAL
- Single seat aircraft put to agricultural use for aerial application of pesticides and fertilizers.
- First flight: March 1972
- Period of production: From 1976 to 1983
- Power Plant: AVCO Lycoming IO-720-CIB series piston engine 400 HP.
- Length: 8.70 m
- Wing Span: 12 m
- Height: 2.55 m
- Max all-up weight: 2270 kgs
- Max Fuel capacity: 318 liters
- Max Speed: 184 Kmph
- Max Rate of climb: 2.72 m/s
- Max Range: 544 Kms.
- Service ceiling: 3230 m
- Endurance: 41 minutes