Advanced Light Helicopter:
- Indigenously designed and developed multirole helicopter for Army, Navy, Air Force and Civil with good high altitude, high speed, performance and excellent survivability.
- 4 bladed composite hinge-less main rotor and 4 bladed bearing-less tail rotor
- Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) to provide adequate stability., control augmentation, good gust response in various auto pilot modes.
- First flight: 1992
- Power plant: Two turbomeca TM 333-2B2 Turbo shaft engines. To be replaced by indigenously designed Shakti engines.
- Max seating capacity: 16 ( 2 crew + 14)
- Length: 15.87 m
- Width: 13.20 m
- Max takeoff weight: 5500 kg
- Max fuel capacity: 1460 litres
- Max Speed: 290 Kmph
- Max Rate of climb: 13 m/s
- Range: 800 Kms.
- Endurance: 4 hours
Video of Advanced Light Helicopter: