Paintings in the museum:
Here are the other paintings and art work in the museum:
- Sree Rama Pattabhishekam:
- Venugopala and Gopikas:
- Umminithanka, the daughter of the Travancore King Ram Varma sacrificed her life and became a folk deity Melankotu Yakshi.
- The sons of Rama Varma, Pappu Thampi and Raman Thampi along with the prince Marthanda Varma practicing in the Kalari in the presence of Rama Varma and Umminithanka.
- Velu Thampi Dalawa, the Divan of Vanchipala Balarama Varma delivers the proclamation to the people of Travancore at Kundara to fight against the misdeedsof the English East India Company on January 11, 1809.
- Surrender of the Dutch fleet under the leadership of Eustachius D’Lannoy before Marthanda Varma Maharaja after the war of Kolachal in AD 1741.